05 mayo 2010

Just like the sun lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one I've ever seen with a smile so bright and just yesterday you came around my way and changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty. You could make a brother sing, your ordinary thing, a supernatural being. You are brighter than the moon, brighter than the stars, I love you just the way you are. The boy of my dreams, you take me where I've never been. You make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling. Of a million you stand as one, the outstanding one. I look into your eyes, boy what I see is paradise. You captivated my soul, now everyday I want you more. How can I deny this feeling I'm feeling inside? No one can never take your place, can never take your space, that's a fact I cannot erase. And you, you are the one that makes me smile, make me float like a boat upon the nile. I know what I am feeling in my heart and in my soul, I know that this is love. I know that this love was surely sent from up above cause you're the only one I think of. I know that this means that you're the only one that I will serve, I'll give you my heart, my love, my body and my money. Who could think of ever hurting you? Sacrifice my all, I'll give it all to you cause you are my love, for REAL.